- 24 FPS
- Insider's P.O.V
movieScope Magazine Ltd.
105 Bridge House
3 Mills Studios
Three Mill Lane
London E3 3DU
Tel 1: +44 (0) 845 094 6263
Tel 2: +44 (0) 845 094 6061
Publisher/Editor-In-Chief: Rinaldo Quacquarini
Editor: Nikki Baughan (nikki.baughan (at) movieScopeMag.com)
Sub-Editor: Naila Scargill
Advertising: Gregory Davies
Media Pack Enquiries
+44 (0) 845 094 6263
+44 (0) 845 094 6263
• Stephen Applebaum is a freelance film journalist and critic.
• Nikki Baughan is the editor of movieScope, and also runs Roll Credits www.rollcreditsonline.com
• Tunji Bada is a freelance writer based in the UK.
• Jeffrey Berman is an LA-based screenwriter, and creator of the award winning series The Write Environment.
• Anton Bitel is a freelance film writer and academic.
• Anwar Brett is a regional film critic and writer, and member of BAFTA.
• Simon Edwards is a London based freelance writer.
• Julian Friedmann is joint Managing Director of Blake Friedmann Literary Agency and editor ofwww.twelvepoint.com
• Julie Gray is the founder of The Script Department and author of popular blog Just Effing Entertain Me. www.justeffing.com
• Michael Gubbins is a film industry analyst and former editor of Screen International.
• Alan Jones is freelance writer and critic, and founder of horror festival FrightFest.
• Athos Kyrus was previously head story writer for South African soap Scandal and has worked as a script editor for Film4 and The British Film Council.
• Brigitte Lacombe is a celebrated photographer based in New York.
• Neil Marshall is the British director of films including Dog Soldiers, The Descent and Centurion.
• Martin McCabe is one of the UK’s most experienced independent film distributors.
• Dave Morrisson is head of the Film Tax unit at Nyman Libson Paul. www.nlpca.co.uk.
• Danny Munso is the former associate editor of Creative Screenwriting magazine www.CreativeScreenwriting.com
• James Mottram is a freelance writer and author of four books including The Sundance Kids.
• Matthew Ogborn is a British writer/ director who has developed feature scripts with worldwide production companies.
• Chris Patmore is the editor of Films & Festivals magazine, and author of books on animation and filmmaking.
• Rinaldo Quacquarini is the publisher and editor-in-chief of movieScope, and former CEO of TheScreenwritersStore.com
• Sheila Roberts is a film journalist based in LA
• Naila Scargill is editor and publisher of Exquisite Terror and also a freelance writer.
• Mick Southworth is the Managing Director of The Works UK distribution.
• Adam Thursby is the assistant editor of movieScope and wannabe scriptwriter.