- 24 FPS
- Insider's P.O.V
movieScope Magazine Ltd.
105 Bridge House
3 Mills Studios
London E3 3DU
Tel 1: +44 (0) 845 094 6263
Tel 2: +44 (0) 845 094 6061
Editor-In-Chief: Rinaldo Quacquarini
Editor: Nikki Baughan
Sub-Editor: Naila Scargill
Advertising: Matt Price
Accounts: Alan Willis
Media Pack Enquiries
+44 (0) 845 094 6061
+44 (0) 845 094 6263
• Stephen Applebaum is a freelance film journalist and critic.
• Nikki Baughan is the editor of movieScope.
• Martin Cuff is an economic development specialist and former executive director of the AFCI
• James Clarke is a freelance film writer
• Oliver Hollis is a performance capture artist working in film, TV and video games
• Tunji Bada is a freelance writer based in the UK.
• Helen Cox is editor of New Empress magazine and a freelance film critic
• Anton Bitel is a freelance film writer and academic.
• Anwar Brett is a regional film critic and writer, and member of BAFTA.
• Julie Gray is the founder of The Script Department and author of Just Effing Entertain Me.
• Michael Gubbins is a film industry analyst and former editor of Screen International.
• Oliver Hollis is a performance capture artist working in film, TV and games industries.
• Alan Jones is freelance writer and critic, and founder of horror festival FrightFest.
• Athos Kyrus is head writer for South African sic-fi series, Room 9
• Neil Marshall is the British director of films including Dog Soldiers, The Descent and Centurion.
• Dave Morrison is a partner at Nyman Libson Paul and the chair of the Institute of Chartered Accountants’ Entertainment and Media Group
• Martin McCabe is one of the UK’s most experienced independent film distributors.
• Dave Morrisson is head of the Film Tax unit at Nyman Libson Paul. www.nlpca.co.uk.
• Danny Munso is the former associate editor of Creative Screenwriting magazine.
• James Mottram is a freelance writer and author of four books including The Sundance Kids.
• Matthew Ogborn is a writer/ director and freelance journalist.
• Chris Patmore is the editor of Films & Festivals magazine, and author of books on animation and filmmaking.
• Rinaldo Quacquarini is the publisher and editor-in-chief of movieScope
• Sheila Roberts is a film journalist based in LA
• Naila Scargill is editor and publisher of Exquisite Terror and also a freelance writer.
• Mick Southworth is the president of The Works Film Group.
• Adam Thursby is an independent filmmaker and scriptwriter.
• Josh Winning is a film critic and writer.
Want to write for us? Email Rinaldo Quacquarini at Editor-In-Chief (at) movieScopeMag.com