Admin, Contact and Contributors
MOVIESCOPE Magazine Ltd.
105 Bridge House
3 Mills Studios
London E3 3DU
Tel 1: +44 (0) 845 094 6263
Tel 2: +44 (0) 845 094 6061
Editor-In-Chief: Rinaldo Quacquarini
Editor: Nikki Baughan
Sub-Editor: Naila Scargill
Accounts: Alan Willis
Media Pack Enquiries
+44 (0) 845 094 6061
MOVIESCOPE is manufactured and printed in the United Kingdom. MOVIESCOPE is published quarterly to coincide with the major film acquisition markets including Berlin (EFM), Cannes Marche du Film, Toronto and Los Angeles (AFM) No part of MOVIESCOPE may be copied by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage or retrieval system without the express written permission by the publisher. The opinions expressed in MOVIESCOPE articles and advertisements are those of the individual authors and advertisers, respectively, and should not be considered in any manner as expressions of the management, or official policies of movieScope Magazine Ltd. For information on reprints and syndication, please e-mail us. The title “MOVIESCOPE” and logotype are registered trademarks and service marks of movieScope Magazine Ltd.
• Stephen Applebaum is a freelance film journalist and critic.
• Nikki Baughan is the editor of movieScope.
• Martin Cuff is an economic development specialist and former executive director of the AFCI
• James Clarke is a freelance film writer
• Oliver Hollis is a performance capture artist working in film, TV and video games
• Tunji Bada is a freelance writer based in the UK.
• Helen Cox is editor of New Empress magazine and a freelance film critic
• Anton Bitel is a freelance film writer and academic.
• Anwar Brett is a regional film critic and writer, and member of BAFTA.
• Julie Gray is the founder of The Script Department and author of Just Effing Entertain Me.
• Michael Gubbins is a film industry analyst and former editor of Screen International.
• Oliver Hollis is a performance capture artist working in film, TV and games industries.
• Alan Jones is freelance writer and critic, and founder of horror festival FrightFest.
• Athos Kyrus is head writer for South African sic-fi series, Room 9
• Neil Marshall is the British director of films including Dog Soldiers, The Descent and Centurion.
• Dave Morrison is a partner at Nyman Libson Paul and the chair of the Institute of Chartered Accountants’ Entertainment and Media Group
• Martin McCabe is one of the UK’s most experienced independent film distributors.
• Dave Morrisson is head of the Film Tax unit at Nyman Libson Paul. www.nlpca.co.uk.
• Danny Munso is the former associate editor of Creative Screenwriting magazine.
• James Mottram is a freelance writer and author of four books including The Sundance Kids.
• Matthew Ogborn is a writer/ director and freelance journalist.
• Chris Patmore is the editor of Films & Festivals magazine, and author of books on animation and filmmaking.
• Rinaldo Quacquarini is the publisher and editor-in-chief of movieScope
• Sheila Roberts is a film journalist based in LA
• Naila Scargill is editor and publisher of Exquisite Terror and also a freelance writer.
• Mick Southworth is the president of The Works Film Group.
• Adam Thursby is an independent filmmaker and scriptwriter.
• Josh Winning is a film critic and writer.
Want to write for us? Email Rinaldo Quacquarini at Editor-In-Chief (at) movieScopeMag.com